The Not Too Easy Birthday Run
Hares: Too Easy & Machine as a Boo look a like.
Mandai Quarry Rd.
On On: On site The Boxer
This run reminded me of a pinball machine. We would run until we hit either a construction site fence, military camp fence or an expressway, at which we would ricochet and bounce off in a different direction. However, the quarry was a dark hole to be avoided as it would gobble up any runner and no amount of tilting would save them. It was appropriate that Pinball Wizard joined us as a guest.
Tiger Lily went down easy at one stage, having been conned by some childish male members.
Red Snapper grabbed the lead at one stage, which was a bit fishy. A few runners were reluctant to make the climb up a large hill, with Boo, allegedly a Hare, sticking to the road. Wrong.
Climbing the hill, we were given a great view of…. A new MRT depot.
Kan Not Kan gave me a detailed history of his running in this area. While intrigued by one particular episode, I put my foot in a pile of horrible looking orange goo. Jack Off couldn’t work out how to get across a little stream that was framed by mud on either side. She found a twig to use as a bridge, but it was structurally unsound.
The run took us on a mixture of made trails and jungle, all within a tight area. Eventually the drink stop was found, where beautifully chilled bottles of champagne and chocolates were appreciated by everyone after a 7.5km hit out. Good stuff everyone.
Jack Off quickly got things underway, leaving the scribe at the bar still refilling.
Crikey, so what did we think of that for a run? Too many Germans was heard. But definitely a great run.
Tell us about your On On: ‘Ladies and gentlemen, tonight’s On On will be free,’ announced Boo. The Boxers lasagna, salad, soup and entrée sausage rolls.
Next Week’s Run: Labrador Park, Two Jugs and Imperfect Member.
Guests: Machine, Bugle Boy, Marc, Slack Arse, Recipric#*t, Pinball Wizard.
Lipstick: Recipric#*t, Father Anus, Bugle Boy, Comes Quietly.
Tits: Comes Quietly awards them to Gypsy, who at a Check deliberately sent Tiger Lily the wrong way. Well done lad.
Dick: Sweet Thighs saw Gypsy and Zipp in matching Chinese New Year shirts. But wait, they should not match, ladies had sleeves and men’s was singlet style. Yep, Gypsy had a shirt with sleeves, so he needs the Dick to be more of a man.
Banana Protector: Kan Not Kan suggests Comes Quietly, who once in this area got horribly lost and 6 search parties were needed to find him. Then there was Father Anus, who arriving late decided to play it safe and follow Boo. Little did he know that Boo was not a Hare and had no idea where the run went, resulting in them both getting lost. Don’t follow Boo. Mother Tongue, who is not as stupid as she looks, according to KNK is also listed. This resulted in a verbal Mother Tongue lashing for KNK. And finally Boo, a listed Hare, who turned up late in work clothes and his fly undone.
Father Anus wins for following Boo.
Awards – nope.
- Father Anus has been absent for a while, but makes the effort to get here for the Birthday Run. He charges Boo for getting lost on his own run. Father Anus then dropped the banana protector and gave it to Kamala to repair – interesting choice…..
- Jack Off has Boo and Too Easy for birthday wishes and a Boxer cake.
- Fat Crashing Bastard gets in Too Easy and Jack Off for declaring that ‘you need to go all the way if you want quality….’
- Mother Tongue questions if Chris is a fake virgin?? After much probing and examining, it is decided that Chris will now forever be known as ‘Like a Virgin,’ and Jack Off uses the power infested in her to formalize this naming.
Stiffy declares that relationships can be tricky. He was approached by a female on Monday who told him that hubby is away, join me for some fun on Wednesday……Stiffy was happy to oblige and said yes. Tuesday he received a call saying it’s all off. He was dumped for another man wearing blue pyjamas and who can’t speak English – Machine.
And to make matters worse, he reads about the $300 Italian meal they shared on Wednesday after the recce.
- Slocum pities Fat Crashing Bastard and charges Too Easy for giving him 20 minutes of instructions on how to set up the drink stop.
- Bugle Boy told of some internet research he was doing. This led to something about Fat Crashing Bastard and Too Easy avoiding a car accident by standing in the middle of the road. I sort of missed it, sorry.
Bugle Boy then told of a conversation between Quickie and Boo. Quickie, at home, heard a traffic alert on the radio and urgently rang Boo, who was driving home from work. ‘Boo, be careful, there’s a lunatic driving the wrong way on the CTE.’
Boo frantically replied ‘There’s not just one, there’s hundreds of them.’
This was told so well that Mother Tongue asked if it was true.
On on to the On On.
Scribed by Cock Radio
Whew! What a Relief to Learn This
Ever walk into a room with some purpose in mind, only to completely forget what that purpose was?